Pages

Friday 10 May 2024

Big Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday, everyone. DT Annalisa here sharing a fun birthday card featuring stamps and dies from Time For Tea Designs. I love how the Big Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die fills up the card. 

I began by die-cutting patterned paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6Paper Pad with a 6-inch by 4-inch stitched rectangle die. I ink-blended the edges of the pokadoted paper with Aqua Sky ink from Concord & 9th using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I adhered this to a card base with double-sided tape.


Next, I used peacock feathers Distress Oxide spray on watercolour cardstock and heat set it. I added silver metallic watercolour splatter with a paintbrush and water. Once dry, I die-cut the cardstock with the Big Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Let’s Party and cut them out with the coordinating die set. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.  


I added double-sided foam tape (of two different thicknesses 1 mm and 3 mm) to most elements and stuck them down to the card base. I used liquid glue on the balloon and slid it behind the cat. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like