Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2024

I miss you!

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here and this week I have another clean and very simple card to share with you that reminds me of the friends TV show and how people might be feeling since one of the major characters passed.


I used the Home is where the heart is stamp set along with a sentiment from the brighter days sentiment cards....

To create this card I started with a grey cardstock base that I directly stamped the couch image onto. I then added some highlights to it with a white pen and some slight shading with a grey alcohol marker. 

I selected a sentiment from the brighter days sentiment card set and adhered it onto the card base using foam tape to give the card a little dimension. Completing the card with a touch of sequins!


I like how simple these style card are and they are so easy to reproduce for multiples. Thanks for stopping by the blog today I hope you like this card and it inspires you to try a CAS card too!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like