Pages

Friday 24 May 2024

Warm Caffeinated Hugs


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here with a coffee-themed card I created using the Warm Hugs stamp set and the Warm Hugs Large Sentiment Die. This card would be perfect to send to a coffee-loving friend going through a hard time.

I applied tea dye Distress Oxide spray to Neenah Smooth Classic Cream 80-pound cardstock. Once dry, I die-cut it with a 5 1/4 inch by 4-inch stitched rectangle die and ink-blended tea dye Distress Oxide from the edges using my Beautiful Blender Brush.


I took three teal Simon Says Stamp colours of Pawsitively Saturated inks - Seafoam (lightest), Surf and Ocean (darkest) and applied them directly onto white card stock from light to dark overlapping slightly between each colour. I die-cut into this inked panel with the Warm Hugs Large Sentiment Die and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.

I die-cut Neenah Metallic card stock with the same sentiment die and used liquid glue to stick the two text layers slightly offset to create a shadow. I then glued a third sentiment layer behind these two for added dimension and stuck these down to the card base.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Warm Hugs stamp set and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.

A 1 mm double-sided foam tape was added to the two critters and coffee cups and they were then added to the card below the sentiment. Next, I die-cut two small hearts from the same teal paper as the card base, added white gel pen accents and used double-sided tape to stick them to the card beside each critter. I used liquid glue to adhere the coffee beans to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like