Pages

Saturday 11 May 2024

Colorful foxes with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am back with a bright and adorable birthday card!

Take a look:

This time around, I wanted to make a bold card for my nephew that just loves anything colorful. I started off by stamping two cute little foxes from Birthday fox stamp set. 

Since I know I wanted to use bold colores, I decided to go with a gray color for foxes and use more color with other images and the background.

Next, I die cut two rectangles from the A2 Stitched hearts cover die from white cardstock that I will use as a cover for my card.


Then, I cut down a piece of yellow and red colorful paper from the Sweet summer paper pad. I trimmed it down to be the same size as my card base and positioned it behind the white panel, so it nicely peeks out the rectangles.

I stamped out the sentiment from Birthday fox in black ink and this time I decided to go with a simple 'Happy birthday'.

I glued everything on the square card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like