Pages

Monday 6 May 2024

"Cupcake Kisses... Birthday Wishes"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. The Hello Cupcake stamp set has been one of the older sets that I have been wanting to create with for so long and I finally had the chance to create with the set.

I wanted to create a simple background for the images as I wanted the images to be the focus of the card.

Sets used:
Hello Cupcake Clear stamp set
Hello Cupcake Coordinating die set

I first stamped out the images and used Copic Markers to color the images. I used the following blends for the images:

RV11, RV13, RV14, RV14
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
R21, R22, R24, R27
E00, E11, E13, E15

I then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out and set them to the side to start working on the background.

I took an A2 panel and blended Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed Distress Oxides. I then splattered white watercolor over the panel as well.

I then took the sentiments and heat embossed them onto teal cardstock. I used the coordinating die sets as well to cut them out.

To assemble my card by first adhering the cupcake and strawberry with liquid glue. Then added the mice with foam tape.


I finished the card by adding the two sentiments at the top of the card using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this super easy and quick card today. All the items I used above are linked above. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like