Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Crafty friends are the best!

What would we be without crafty friends? Besides the fact that they understand the need (not want) to have much craft supplies, they are also very inspirational! I received a gorgeous card from one of my crafty friends and was inspired by her background. So much, that I used this inspiration and recreated a version of my own for this card I'd like to show today.

I used the T4T crafty cats stamp set and stamped the images onto white coloring cardstock. Using my Copic alcohol markers, I colored the critters and their little crafty accessories. Ran them through my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut them out.

I took out the Tiled Wall 6 x6" Stencil and stenciled a wall onto a slimline panel with Distress oxide tattered rose. Next up, I made a floor using Distress oxides tea dye and aged mahogany. Now for the fun part, or at least the most fun part for this card, I used all kinds of different distress colours and made splatters, using a Lawn Fawn stencil, on top of the tiled wall. Doesn't that look festive!



Using 3D foam tape, i adhered the critters and accessories onto the panel. I stamped on the sentiment with the help of a stamping tool. Because the background is very loud, I chose a lighter slimline panel to adhere the entire scene onto. Added a white base card and left it at that!


Have a crafty day everyone!

~Ilona~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like