Pages

Friday 31 May 2024

Sweet Shaker Hearts


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here today! I recently got my hands on the Heart Nesting Dies 
from Time For Tea Designs and had to make a shaker with them and the cute little characters from Sweet Cart Critters.

I used my Beautiful Blender Brushes to ink-blend several colours onto an A6 white card base. The colours were as follows: yellow; squeezed lemonade Distress Ink, Butter Bar Hero Arts Shadow Ink, blue; tumbled glass Distress Ink, Surf and Ocean Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated inks, green; Altenew Limeade Bamboo.


For added interest, I added splatter with water, silver metallic watercolour and a paintbrush and set it aside to dry.


I used the largest Simple Nesting Dies – A6 to cut patterned paper from the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad. I used two dies from the Heart Nesting Dies to cut three open areas in this patterned paper piece. I placed the openings in the areas where I had ink blended.




I added acetate to the back of the patterned paper with double-sided tape. Then I added 3mm double-sided tape to the back of this and stuck it down to the inked card base. I had placed clear and coloured sequins in the appropriate areas before adhering down the hearts panel.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet Cart Critters and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


The two sentiment stamps were from Warm Hugs and cut out with the coordinating die set.  




Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like