Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2024

So lucky

Hey there tea-timer friends....

I have a new Time for Tea designs card to share with you today and this one uses some beautiful flowers from the Darling daffodils stamp set!


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base which I directly stamped the large floral image on to using black ink. I then added some slight shading to the flowers and white pen highlights.

To add a sentiment I used one from the brighter days sentiment cards and adhered it to the card base using foam tape giving the card a little dimension. To complete the card I finished it off with some sequins and T4T enamel dots (clear)....


Thankyou for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoy this daffodil inspiration

Until next post, happy crafting. hugs Ashlee.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like