Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2024

A Latte Love

Back to my favorite topic: coffee ☕

I like, no love, all kinds of coffee but a good cappuccino or latte macchiatto is a real treat for me. I'm also a big fan of coffee related puns. And T4T has got the perfect stampset with all kinds of cute sentiments to use on your crafty projects. So this time, I started out looking at which sentiment I wanted to use from the Perfect Blend Clear Stamp Set. Sending you a whole latte love was the winner!


I paired them up with the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies, ran those through my die-cutting maching using different colors of smooth cardstock. I emphasized the round shape of the cup by using Distress oxide on the sides (tea dye).

Borrowed some basic shapes from different die sets to make a smiley face. I used a white gelly roll pen and glossy accents on the heart eyes. 



Whilst the eyes were drying, I created the background. I die cut 3 panels with the Simple Nesting Dies - A6, one out of ochre cardstock, 1 out of white cardstock and a slightly larger one out of old pink. I took the white cardstock and colored it entirely with distress oxide tattered rose. After that, I used the Confetti 6 x6" Stencil and distress oxide saltwater taffy. With the border out of the Sweet Scalloped Dies set I made a scalloped edge about one third from the bottom of the panel. I layered all 3 panels on top of each other and adhered them with double sided tape onto a white cardbase. Stamped on the sentiment and adhered the cute coffee cup with 3D foam tape.


Finished it by sticking om some Time For Tea Designs Designer Enamel Dots (festive fun set) in the same color as the panel (tattered rose) and the card is ready to send off to someone who can use a little latte love!

Hope you enjoy your day!
All the best,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like