Pages

Friday 3 May 2024

Sweet Days Shaker


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here
 sharing a sweet pastel shaker card I created using several Time For Tea Designs supplies. I love the fun and beauty of a cute shaker card!

I ink-blended salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxides onto white cardstock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white and then die-cut this panel with the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I created a card base from white cardstock and adhered the panel down to it with double-sided tape.


I ink-blended shaded lilac, kitsch flamingo and spun sugar Distress Oxides onto white cardstock over the Scattered Hearts Stencil. I removed the stencil and ink-blended the same colours with a lighter hand and with the left-over ink on my brushes. 

I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white and then die-cut this panel with the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I then used Heart Nesting Dies to create an opening for the shaker and adhered acetate to the back with double-sided tape.

I added two layers of double-sided foam tape to the back of the smaller scalloped panel. I poured Candy Christmas Sequin Mix from Pawsome Stamps onto the teal card base and then stuck down the pink panel to contain the shaker elements.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet On You and Warm Hugs and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The sentiment is from Sweet Cart Critters and I cut it out with the coordinating die set.


I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue to complete the card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like