Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2024

Let's party!

 

Hello everyone! It's Ilona on the T4T blog, ready to party 🥳
For this card I used the Let's Party Clear Stamp Set. After stamping and coloring the critters and the cake, I used my Scan 'n cut machine to cut the images. Put those aside and created the background by using my Simple Nesting Dies - A6 and Distress oxides.
Tea dye and aged mahogany for the floor. Shaded lilac, cracked pistachio and evergreen bough for the top. 
Finished it by adding splatters with white acrylic paint.


For high contrast I chose white cardstock for the Let's Party Large Sentiment Die.
To make it stand out even more, I added shade by die cutting another piece in grey cardstock. Glued those two die cuts together and glued it onto my background.


I then added the critters and the cake, using 3D foam tape to create depth.
I added Stickles (sunburst) onto the yellow parts for some extra sparkle 🌟
Then I adhered the entire panel onto a blue panel which I cut using the Sweet Scalloped Dies.


Added the mint colored dots from the summer haze Time For Tea Designs Designer Enamel Dots set and that finished my card. Hope it gets you in the partying mood (partying = crafting, obviously 😉)


All the best,

Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like