Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2024

Foxy friends 🦊

Foxy friends are the best! 🦊 

I've got a few of them, so I made this card just to say hi to one of them. I started off by coloring the foxes from the Birthday Fox Clear Stamp Set after which I fussy cut them with my Cutter bee scissors.


I die cut one panel out of white cardstock with the Sweet Scalloped Dies and one panel with the Simple Nesting Dies - A6, slighty smaller than the first panel. I took this last panel and used the edge die out of the Sweet Scalloped Dies set to cut the bottom, leaving a nice scalloped edge. I made a woodland background by using a tree stencil together with distress oxides spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry. At the bottom I used twisted citron and mowed lawn. 



These panels were adhered on top of each other with double sided tape. After that, I stamped on the sentiment and adhered the cute foxes with foam tape. Lastly, I added some enamel dots in the same colors as the background!

It's as simple as that, but I do love the outcome! Enjoy your day everyone!

~Ilona~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like