Pages

Friday 14 June 2024

Sweet Days with You


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today sharing a bright pink card I created with the adorable Sweet Cart Critters. This is such a fun stamp set, I love the little critter heads that pop up inside the cart.

I ink-blended kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry Distress Oxide on Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger. I added splatter with picked raspberry Distress Ink, Copic opaque white, watercolour and a paintbrush. Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Die.


I ink-blended tumbled glass (sky), twisted citron and mowed lawn (grass) Distress Ink over the 6x6 Scene Builder stencil onto an A2 card base with my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.



I did some creative masking with the Sweet Cart Critters stamp set - stamping the raccoon first, kitty next, candy jars and finally the cart - masking each one as I went along.


I coloured the images with my Copics and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I cut the little scene with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e.


I stamped the 'days with you are so sweet' and cut it out with the coordinating die set. The butterfly is from the Kitty Capers stamp set.



I used double-sided foam tape to adhere everything to the card (other than the small butterfly).


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like