Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

Beach birthday with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am back with a cute summer card!

Take a look:

This time, I started off the card by creating the stenciled background for which I used Beach scene builder stencil. I decided to go with traditional beach colors, so I used brown for the sand and green and brown for the palm.

Next, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from the Beach buds stamp set which I colored in using alcohol markers. I decided to go with the colors that are a bit that are not too bold, so the background pops out nicely. 

Once everything was colored in, I added some white gel pen details to both the stamped images and the stenciled background.

To bring the card together, I cut the focal image to be slightly smaller than the card base and added a piece of blue patterned paper from the Sweet summer paper pad.


The last thing that I had to add was the sentiment that reads 'it's your birthday' and can be found in Beach buds stamp set.

Then, I just glued everything on a card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue and the card was all finished.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like