Pages

Saturday 8 June 2024

Summer panda with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I made a cute little birthday card featuring a little panda.

Take a look:

I started off the card by creating the stenciled background for which I used Beach scene builder stencil. I decided to go with three shares of blue which make a cute little ocean like look.

Next, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from the Love is in the air stamp set which I colored in using alcohol markers. I decided to go with the colors that are a bit that are not too bold, so the background pops out nicely. 

Once everything was colored in, I added some white gel pen details that bring the images to life.

To bring the card together, I cut the stenciled piece to be slightly smaller than the card base and added a white rectangle that I cut out with the Stitched hearts cover die.

The last thing that I had to add was the sentiment that reads 'it's your birthday' and can be found in Beach buds stamp set. I stamped it in black ink on white cardstock and then used a brown alcohol marker to color in the background, so it now matches perfectly with the basket that the panda is in.

Then, I just glued everything on a card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue and the card was all finished.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like