Pages

Friday 7 June 2024

Seal of Approval




Happy Friday, everyone DT Annalisa here sharing an ocean-themed slimline card created with the Sealed With A Kiss stamp set and two stand-alone die sets from Time For Tea Designs It was my first time using the Best Fishes stencil and I love it!

I die-cut Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. I smushed peacock feathers Distress Ink onto my glass matt, sprayed it with water and pressed the die-cut panel into it several times to get the beautiful watercolour look.


I die-cut white heavy stock paper with the Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies and ink-blended salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Ink onto the center area of the panel. Next, I used a Beautiful Blender Brush to ink-blend peacock feathers Ink through the Best Fishes 6 x 6” Stencil.

 

I then used a palette knife to apply a layer of Wendy Vecchi translucent embossing paste over the stencil in the same area as the ink-blended fish.



Once the paste was dry, I used double-sided tape to stick the trio slimline panel down to the postage stamp frame. I created a slimline card base, used double-sided tape and stuck the panel to it.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sealed With A Kiss and cut them out with their coordinating dies. The shells were from Beach Buds. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.



I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like