Pages

Friday 21 June 2024

Lime All Yours - New Release!


Happy new release day! I am sharing my first card featuring the latest stamp and die sets from Time For Tea Designs! I used two new stamp sets and two new dies for today's card. I LOVE this new release; it is perfect for all your summer cards!

For the background panel, I ink blended squeezed lemonade Distress Ink onto white cardstock that I had die-cut using the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I added mustard seed Distress Oxide splatter with a paintbrush and water.


I used the second-largest die in the  A6 Simple Nesting Dies to die-cut purple patterned paper to 5 and 5/16 inches by 3 and 5/8 inches. I glued this down to an A6 card base with double-sided tape.



I used double-sided tape to stick the scalloped panel to the card base.


I added twisted citron Distress Paint on my glass mat and sprayed it with water. Next, I pressed watercolour cardstock into the paint multiple times to create a background. I die-cut the letters 'lime' from this background with Anthony's Alpha Dies.


I die-cut a small scalloped circle from the same lime green panel using the brand-new Scalloped Circle Dies. I die-cut a small circle using the new Simple Stitched Circle dies and ink blended it with squeezed lemonade Distress Ink. These two nesting die-sets will be a valuable addition to your die collection!



I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the bunny from the new 'Fruitful Friends' stamp set and the limes (lemons or oranges - depending on how you colour them!) from 'Squeeze The Day' and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I used liquid glue to stick the stitched circle to the scalloped circle and then double-sided tape to stick them down to the card base. I used liquid glue to stick the stamped elements to the circle.


I used slim double-sided tape to stick the letters to the card base and the 'all yours' sentiment.



I die-cut the purple patterned paper with the Flirty Flowers Cover Die and used three heart cut-outs on the card.  


I added three beautiful lime enamel dots from the Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like