Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Warm hugs and yummy treats!

Hey Tea-timers...

Who needs some warm winter hugs? It's winter here in Tasmania now so we need all the warm hugs and warms drinks we can get so today's card is inspired by that!


To create this card I started with a pink card stock base before adding ink blending to it using a red distress oxide ink and spritzing with water to create a mottled effect. I then used the middle sized frame die from the wide stitched frame die set to cut out a frame and adhere to the base....


Using the warm hugs large sentiment die I die cut this twice. Once from black card and then once from white card before adhering them together slightly offset and then adhering in place on the frame!


I stamped, coloured and die cut a cup of the warm drinks and a yummy treat from the Pumpkin spice stamp set. These were adhered in place before completing the card with a touch of pretty sequins....

That's all for my card today, I hope it makes you feel nice and warm!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like