Pages

Monday 24 June 2024

"You're my main squeeze... You're simply the ZEST!"

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. The latest release went live last week and I am super excited to share one of the cards I created using some of the new stamps and dies. 

One of my favorite stamp sets from the latest release is the Squeeze the Day set. I love all things citrus and wanted to create a fun citrus filled background for these adorable critters and their clusters of fruits.

Sets used:

Squeeze the Day stamp set
Squeeze the Day coordinating die set
Squeeze the Day stamp and die bundle available here
Diagonal Strip Cover Die set

I first stamped  out my images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images. I decided to turn one of the citrus slices into an orange slice to add a bit more color to the images.

I then die cut out the Diagonal Strip Cover die from white cardstock. I then blended it with Uncharted Mariner, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. I splattered it with white watercolor to give it some interest.



I took a piece of gold cardstock and trimmed it down to fit right behind the cover diecut. 

I then decided that I wanted some of the citrus images to look like it was falling around the critters. I stamped them out several times and die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color them.

For the sentiments, I heat embossed them onto pink cardstock and then die cut them out using the coordinating dies.



To assemble my card, I adhered the gold cardstock behind the frame with liquid adhesive. I then adhered the two clusters at the bundle using foam tape. 

I added my citrus images to the top of the card using liquid adhesive. I then added my two sentiments using foam tape to complete the card.

Check out the latest release, now in the shop. All sets that I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like