Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Hello hearts

Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with some new weekly inspiration featuring Time for Tea designs products of course! 


To create this card I started with a pink card stock base and added some cute hearts using the Scattered hearts stencil and pink ink partially over the base....


I then die cut the Hello sentiment from the Hey, hello hi die set from glitter card stock and adhered it to the card base with foam tape so it added some dimension to the card. I then stamped the thank you sentiment from the Simple sentiments stamp set using black ink directly under the focal sentiment and finished off the card with a touch of pretty sequins!

I hope you like this sweet pink card with a touch of sparkle I made for today. Thankyou for stopping by and happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like