Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2024

Pamper yourself... and your cats!

 Goodday all!

We all know cats do not have owners, they have staff. We are here to open their can of food, provide them with fresh water and act as a cushion and petting station whenever they want us to. We are here to serve. And quite rightly so I might add, who doesn't want to be treated like a queen!?

Pampering a cat, or any pet for that matter, should be the standard if you ask me. But, ofcourse, you should also pamper yourself once in a while! By purchasing new playing with your craft stash. For this card I played with the cute Queen For the Day Clear Stamp Set and their coordinating dies. I started off by coloring the cats and die cutting them afterwards. 


Using the Stitched Window Cover Die and some pretty dotted design paper I die cut the frame. To create the background I took the largest size out of the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 set and die cut a panel from white cardstock. Using the frame I divided the panel into 3 parts and applied Distress Oxide (kitsch flamingo) about halfway up to the top of each part.

I then took the larger diamond stamp from the stamp set and stamped a couple of images in pink, rotating the stamp each time. I repeated that with the smaller diamond, using clear ink and white embossing powder.


I also used white embossing powder on dark grey cardstock for the sentiment. Now all I had left to do is assembling! My favorite part 😊 To create depth, I used foam tape to adhere the frame onto the background panel. The kittens were also adhered with foam tape, using different thicknesses - you can see the cat on the upper part of the card and the one at the bottom are on top of the frame, whilst the middle one is popping up from behind it.


Lastly I added some shiny dots for a luxurious look, and that rounded up me pampering myself with some time to craft. Hope you will pamper yourself shortly as well, if you do, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like