Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2024

Paws here!

Did you get a chance to look at the new goodies?? It's my turn to show off some of the new release, and I am so happy with this particular theme: BOOKS!

I love books. And I am glad to say I have a couple of friends to share this love with. I can't wait to gift them crafted bookmarks! Let me show you the first one I made thusfar...


To create this, I started by die cutting 2 pieces out of white cardstock with the new Bookmark Dies. I used the X Marks the Spot Stencil and distress oxide colors salvaged patina and peacock feathers to create a background.
The bottom part was done with tea dye and aged mahogany.

I stamped on the sentiment from the new Book Buddies A6 Stamp set and adhered it onto the largest piece using double sided tape.

Next up was to color the images from the same lovely stamp set!
I used the bookstack, made a red tabby and ofcourse added the bookworm. You can't have a bookmark without a bookworm! 

As a finishing touch, I used glossy accents by Ranger onto the glasses. it gives a nice shine and smooth texture so the glasses actually look like they were made out of glass! Bonus: this 'glass' can't break 😉


I'm off creating a couple more! Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like