Pages

Saturday 2 September 2023

Big Birthday Wishes!


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing how I made this super cute Big Birthday Wishes card using the new release stamps and dies. 

I used three items from the new release for this card, the Stars Stitched Cover Die, the Big Birthday Wishes Die and the Let's Party stamps and dies. 

I started by die cutting the Stars Stitched Cover Die from royal blue cardstock that I had in my stash and then cutting an A6 sized background from light blue cardstock also from my stash. This will create the base to the card. 

I then die cut the Big Birthday Wishes die from white cardstock and gold mirror cardstock adhering them together moving them slightly to create that shadow effect. 


I then stamped out the two cats from the Let's Party stamp set and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I coloured them using grey copic markers and then teal copics for the party hats and present box (to coordinate with the light blue background). 

I adhered the cats and the sentiment to the background and finished by adhering gold pearl drops around the card. I put this card on to a larger card blank so as to give the white border. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, can't wait to see all of your crafty makes using the new release. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like