Pages

Friday 29 September 2023

Let's Party

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, my T4T project today is a celebration card featuring the Let’s Party stamp set. The kitty popping out of the gift is my favourite stamp in the set. When I was a teenager, my parents got me a ginger kitty for my birthday as a complete surprise and I loved it. 

I sprayed Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Spray through the Movie Star 6 x 6" Stencil, removed the stencil and sprayed Salvaged Patina Distress Spray to create the background panel. I added black watercolour splatter once the panel was dry. I added this background to an A6 card base.

 

I ran white cardstock through my Bigshot twice, once using the Stitched Quilted Cover Die and a second using the Wonky Windows Cover Die. I stamped the Let's Party sentiment to the panel using my MISTI and then used double-sided foam tape to stick it to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from the Let’s PartyBirthday Fox, and Birthday Cake stamp sets and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension. 

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like