Pages

Friday 22 September 2023

Hey, Congrats

 


 Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here! The first day of Fall, or autumnal equinox, arrives tomorrow, so I am sharing a card with a fall feel. It features the Birthday Fox clear stamp set from Time For Tea Designs.

For the background, I ink-blended tumbled glass and salty ocean Distress Oxides with my Beautiful Blender Brush onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. Using a paintbrush, I added splatters of water and uncharted mariner Distress Oxide. For the grass, I ink-blended twisted citron, mowed lawn Distress Oxides and added water splatters. 

I die-cut the grass with the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and stuck this to the sky panel with liquid glue. I then added this panel to an A2 card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the foxes from the Birthday Fox clear stamp set and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I did the same process with the leaves from Jumping With Joy and Bee and Butterfly from I Really Dig You.

I used liquid glue to stick the leaves to the card and double-sided foam tape for the rest of the critters. 

The hey letters were die cut from black cardstock using the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. I die cut vellum using the word shadow die in this set. I used liquid glue to adhere the letters to the shadow area and then behind the letters and stuck this to the sky area on the card. 

I stamped congrats from the You’re Engaged stamp set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed using white Ultra Fine Embossing Powder by Brutus Monroe. I die-cut the sentiment using the coordinating die set. I used liquid glue to stick the congrats to the bottom of the card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like