Pages

Monday 4 September 2023

Wishing You A BEARY Sweet Birthday!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am BEARY excited to share a new card I created using the Gummy Bears stamp set from the latest release, now in the shop! This is such a sweet set and I really wanted to highlight one of the bears included that looks like a gummy bear!

I decided to use the bear to create a background and create a fun sentiment using the ones included in this set and the Birthday Cake clear stamp set.

Sets Used:

(Gummy Bear coordinating die set available here)

I first took an A2 panel and stamped the image of the gummy bear around the cardstock. You can use a stamp platform to make sure you get a nice stamped image on the card panel. I decided to go with an acrylic block and a fresh ink pad so it would be a bit quicker.


Once I stamped all of the bears, I used the following Copic Marker combos to color the bears:

YG21, YG23, YG45
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
RV21, RV23, RV25
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18

I then set the panel to the side and started to work on my sentiment. I first trimmed down a sentiment strip and heat embossed the words 'sweet' and "birthday." I then took another sentiment strip and heat embossed the 'wishing you a' sentiment from the Birthday Cake stamp set.

To create the large 'BEARY' word, I die cut the letters from purple cardstock using the alphabet dies.


I used liquid adhesive to adhere my sentiment to complete my card.

I hope you will enjoy this stamp such as much as I did and will want to create a fun background with it. Check out this set and the entire new release in the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like