Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Let's PARTY!

Hey Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here sharing some new Time for Tea designs inspiration with you! 


Today's card uses these t4t new release products :


To create this card I started with a white card stock and masked off the bottom half. I used this space to cover with distress oxide ink so that once the tape was removed I had a pink background for the images. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut a selection of images from the Let's party set and adhered them to the top portion of the card base using different levels of foam tape to create dimension in the little scene.

(These were all coloured using alcohol markers with added white pen highlights)


Using the Let's Party large die I die cut it twice. Once from black card stock and once from a teal blue card stock. I was then able to create a shadow by off setting the black card cut behind the teal blue one. I adhered that in place and stamped a dub sentiment directly onto the base. 

To finish the card off I added a small touch of sequins!


Thanks for checking out my card, I will be back with more crafty inspiration very soon! In the mean time if you would like to do some shopping at the T4T store you can use code - T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your purchase.

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like