Pages

Sunday 24 September 2023

Sweet Birthday

 Hello everyone!

I'm Lorena, and one more week I'm here to show you a new card!

This time I used Birthday Cake Clear Stamp Set


For the base of the card I have used Snow Flurry Cover Die, I love this type of dies, simple but with that false stitching making shapes.
I have used pink ink for the entire base of the card, and finally in a darker shade of pink I have stamped many muffins that have the set of stamps 

Then I colored a lot of stamps from this set, it is a spectacular set with different elements to celebrate the perfect birthday!
For my card I chose, the cake, a lot of beef, cupcakes, pieces of cake ...


I hope you liked this week's card, it is very simple but very funny, what do you think? πŸ˜‰

See you soon! 
HUGS πŸ’–

Lorena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like