Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2023

Let's Party......

 Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here with another card project. Today I am excited to be using the Let's Party stamps from the recent new release. Such funny little characters to celebrate a special birthday or occasion. Have you had a chance to check out the new release products yet, if not, I encourage you too, they are super fun!! So let's get started on today's card......




To start the card I created all over the panels and the card base using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies which I have cut in pink and purple cardstock, along with a white card base. I adherer all of these together with liquid glue.



I then stamped all of the images using a Copic friendly black dye ink and then coloured them all with Copic markers. Once dry, I added white gel pen highlights.

For these images I have used the following colour combinations - 
BV13, 02, 00, R85, 83, 81, 30, E43, 42, 41

I then fussy cut the images and glued them into place and moved on to the sentiment. For this I stamped the sentiment onto the purple cardstock using white pigment ink and heat embossed white embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiment strip and glued into place.



That completes the card for this week, I will be back next week with another project. In the meantime I hope you will find some time to get creative and don't forget you can get 10% off your purchases using my coded - T4TMIRI10











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like