Pages

Thursday 7 September 2023

Let's Party!

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here with a super fun card using some products from the New Release!  I created this card with the new Let's Party Stamps & Dies!

First, I created my background by blending Catherine Pooler Shea Butter Ink with the 6x6 Scene Builder and 6x6 Beach Scene Builder Stencils.

Next, I stamped my images from the Let's Party Stamps and then colored them with Copic markers.  I cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I used 3D foam squares to adhere the stamped images to my panel. 




That's all I have to share with you today!  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and I hope you find some time to get crafty!!  xx, Amanda



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like