Pages

Monday 25 September 2023

I CHEWS You!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today I have another super sweet, super easy slimline card using the new Gummy Bears stamp set. The set not only features the iconic candy but also a wonderful gumball machine, bears and more candy!


Sets used:


I first stamped out my images and fussy cute them. For the bears I used the following Copic Marker combos to color them: E15, E13, E11, E01, E00. I then used RV21, RV23, RV25, YG21, YG23 YG45, Y11, Y15, Y19, R22, R24, R27 for the other images.



I took a mini slimline panel and blended it with Kitsch Flamingo, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina. I then took then confetti stencil and blended it with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers.

I like to layout my images first to see where I want the sentiments to go. I decided on using two sentiments on either side of the panel. I heat embossed them with embossing ink and white embossing powder.



I then adhered my images using liquid adhesive and foam tape. I wanted it to look like the bears were sharing candy so I added the lollipop and the mini gummy bear as an accessory for each bear.

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost today for this quick and easy card. All of the products I used are linked above. If you purchase any of the sets, used the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like