Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2023

big birthday wishes....!!

Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here and today I've got big birthday wishes inspiration to share!

I've been having lots of fun creating with the brand new release from T4T, it's all so much fun....


Time for Tea designs products used for this card are :


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base. I then die cut the star stitched cover die from green card stock and then add green ink splatters to it. The cover panel was then adhered to the yellow base using foam tape just so it popped up slightly from the base. 

Using the sentiment die I die cut it twice, once from black card stock and then once from a teal blue card stock. These were adhered together with liquid glue slightly off set creating a shadowed sentiment. I used foam tape to adhere this to the card base.

I stamped, coloured and die cut the sweet little birthday cake and candle and added that to the top corner of the card. 

To complete the card I added a sub sentiment "happy birthday" from the Birthday fox set (die cut using the co-ordinating die) and a touch of sequins!


 I hope you enjoyed this big birthday wishes card ready for a birthday! 

I will be back next week with more T4T inspiration. Until then happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like