Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2023

New home

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here, I hope you are all well and getting in lots of crafty time!

Today I'm sharing a new card using just die cuts, yep I didn't use any stamps on this card just a range of Time for Tea designs dies....


I used these T4T products for this card....


To create the card I die cut the base using the wide stitched frame dies and a piece of light grey cardstock. I then die cut the open door pieces and adhered them all together. I added a little bit of brown inking around the edge of the door. This was then added to the card base using foam tape to start adding dimension. I die cut steps from a darker grey card and adhered those with foam tape too....


I die cut all the sentiment layers from different colours of cardstock and adhered those over the door using foam tape. To complete the card I added a touch of pretty pink sequins!

I like how this card turned out with using just dies, how about you challenge yourself and make one too?!


Thanks for checking out my card, I hope you liked it! Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like