Pages

Sunday 17 September 2023

Sweet Bear Hugs

 
Hello!!

Today I debut in this blog as a DT member of Time for Tea, and that's why I'm going to introduce myself:
I'm Lorena, I live in Spain. I love coloring, and creating cards!!
I am very happy for the opportunity to be on this team, of course I love TimeForTea products! 💖

Now I want to show you the card I made, using the fun Gummy Bears stamps


To make the background, I used a white cardboard with another in black base, use the 6x6 Confetti Stencil, mixing different colors of ink, yellow, fuchsia and mint green...
And finally, some splashes with black ink.

Then I used the Hugs Stitched Sentimient die, and I inked the letters with the same ink colors used for the Confetti in the background, and for the background of the die I decided to use black cardboard to make it stand out against the white.

I loved making this card, with all those colorful bears and their jelly beans.
I hope you liked it too! See you soon

Greetings! 💗






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like