Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

Party Time

Hello, and happy Friday from DT Annalisa! Today, I share a fun party card that would be great to invite someone to a birthday party. It features the brand new Let’s Party stamp set.

Onto an A6 card base, I ink-blended peacock feathers, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, twisted citron, and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxides through the Confetti 6 x6" Stencil using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I stamped confetti in varying colours of the same ink using stamps from the Let's Party stamp set.


I die-cut the large outer scalloped frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies from white cardstock and used liquid glue to stick it down to the ink-blended card base. 

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Let’s Party stamp set and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I used Anthony's Alpha Dies to die-cut the letters for 'party' and coloured each letter using my Copics to match the colours used on the background and stamps.

I used double-sided foam tape to stick the critters, letters, etc. to the cardbase to complete the card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like