Pages

Friday 8 September 2023

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello, and happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a sweet slimline card featuring the Birthday Cake stamp set. This stamp set features sweet treats with bold lines that are great for birthday cards.

I used the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies to die-cut three panels for this card: Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock, black card stock and purple patterned paper. I glued the black cardstock and purple paper to a slimline card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Birthday Cake stamp set and one from the Birthday Fox clear stamp set. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used a 0.3 Copic Multiliner to draw a line for the table.

I masked off every image (yup, even the tiny cherry!) by stamping them on masking paper, cutting them out and placing them down on the paper over their respective stamped image. It enabled me to layer stamp sets and use a stencil on the background. 

I ink-blended lost shadow distress oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brush through the Simple Stripes 6 x 6" Stencil. I used low tack tape to mask off the table during this process. I moved the tape and ink-blended antique linen distress oxide on the table area.

I stamped 'sweet birthday wishes' once the ink was dry. I glued this panel to the card base and added Glossy Accents by Ranger to complete the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like