Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Birthday treat!

Hey Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here to inspire you with a new Time for Tea designs creation! 

This week I made a card using the warm hugs stamp and die set along with the warm hugs large sentiment die which are both from the new release at T4T.


To create this card I die cut the card base using largest die from the sweet scalloped dies set. I then went on to die cut the smaller one so that the could be adhered together. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the smaller scalloped rectangle...


WARM HUGS was die cut from black card and also cut from white card with ink blending on it to create a shadowed ombre sentiment. I adhered this in place with foam tape and sprinkled a touch of sequins around/on the sentiment!


The warm hugs images were stamped, coloured and die cut before finishing off with white pen highlights and adhering in place on the card base with varying foam tape levels which created a dimensional card!

(Images were coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers).


I hope you like this card today, thanks for stopping by and having a look. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like