Pages

Saturday 16 March 2024

Birthday llama with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am showcasing a cute and simple card that features an adorable little llame.

Take a look:


First thing I did when making this card, was to cut out a piece of kraft cardstock and stamp background images of mountains and clouds. I used brown ink to try to blend the images a bit better with the cardstock. 

Next, I stamped out the llama from the same stamp set called Llama tell you, but this time I used white cardstock and black ink. 

I colored the llama in using alcohol markers and since I wanted to have a bit of a contrast, I used orange tones for it.


Next, I cut down a piece of green paper with clouds from the Brighter days paper pad. I trimmed it down to be slightly bigger than the kraft cardstock piece.

I stamped out the sentiment in the same brown ink and this time I decided to go with a simple 'happy birthday'.

I glued everything on the square card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like