Pages

Saturday 2 March 2024

Llama tell you with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am showcasing a card with the most adorable llamas out there!

Take a look:



This time, I started creating the card by stamping out the cute little images from Llama tell you stamp set.  I inked and stamped two llamas, two hills and a sombrero, which I then all colored in using alcohol markers.

I decided to use soft colors, so I used pastel green for the hills and soft brown for the lammas. I didn't want both llamas to look exactly the same, so I colored them a bit differently.


I finished the coloring off, by adding some white gel pen details.

Then, I stamped out the sentiment in black ink that reads 'llama telll you it's your birhtday' that can be found in Llama tell you stamp set. I used white paper which I positioned to the top part of the card base.



To make sure that the llamas really pop out of the card, I added some patterned paper at the top and the bottom of the card. I used the rainbow paper from the Brighter days paper pad.

I glued everything on the horizontal card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like