Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

Hoppy Easter Shaker


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here to share an Easter shaker card I created using the Eggstra Special Birthday stamp set and their coordinating dies from Time For Tea Designs.  

I die-cut Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger with the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and the Eggstra Special Slimline Add-On Horizontal Die. I pressed peacock feathers, picked raspberry Distress Ink onto my glass matt, and sprayed water onto the inks. I pressed the die-cut watercolour panel into the ink several times and heat-set it.


I trimmed purple cardstock to go behind the watercoloured panel and glued it down to a slimline card base. I used liquid glue to adhere a trimmed piece of acetate over the egg panel holes.

Next, I added two layers of double-sided tape on the back of the egg panel and added pink, purple, blue and clear sequins. I then pressed the card base onto the double-sided tape to seal in the sequins.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Eggstra Special Birthday and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used liquid glue to adhere the stamped elements to the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like