Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

HOORAY... Hoppy Easter!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Easter is next weekend and I am continuing the inspiration with another Easter card. This time I wanted to create a shaker card as I have not made one in a while.


Sets used:
(coordinating die set available here)

I first stamped out my images and fussy cut the two bunnies out. I then used Copic Markers to color them.

Then I started on my shaker frame. I first die cut out the cover plate from white cardstock. With the stencil, I blended it with Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides. I moved the stencil a little over to blend the stencil on the entire card.



I then took the 'HOORAY' die and die cut it out of the frame. I trimmed a piece of acetate to fit the and adhered it with tape runner. I then added the center pieces to the Os, R and A with glue.

With a piece of gold cardstock, I trimmed it down to fit the back of the frame and set it to the side to work on assembling my shaker.

With foam strips, I added it to the back of the frame. Using anti-static powder, I brushed it over the edghes of the foam tape. I then poured in my shaker mix. I added the gold back to the frame.



I then heat embossed the sentiments onto pink cardstock using white embossing powder and embossing ink. I trimmed it down to add underneath the HOORAY.

To assemble my card, I added the two sentiments in the middle using foam strips. I then added the two bunnies using foam tape. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and are having fun getting ready for Easter. All the products I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like