Pages

Monday 4 March 2024

Wishing You "Lots of Luck!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are less than 2 weeks away from St' Patrick's Day and I wanted to squeeze in at least 1 project before the Holiday which is on March 17 this year. 

Sets used:


I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating die set to cut the images out. I then used my Copic Markers to color the images.

With the large sentiment die, I die cut it out of gold cardstock and then set it to the side.


To create the background, I took an A2 panel and ink blended it with Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides. 

I set it to the side to let it dry for a bit. Once dried, I took the three images of the four leaf clovers and stamped around the border of the panel using Embossing Ink. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I then took white watercolor and splattered it across the panel.



To assemble my card, I first adhered the large sentiment using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the critters directly below it with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. All of the items I used are linked above and currently available in the shop. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like