Pages

Friday 29 March 2024

You Make Life Sweeter


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here! Today, I share a cute pink card I created using all three stamp sets released in February from Time For Tea Designs. The more the merrier, right?! 


I ink-blended kitsch flamingo and abandoned coral Distress Oxide onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger with my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added worn lipstick Distress Oxide and white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.



I die-cut the pink panel with the Lots of Love Horizontal Cover Plate Die. I used liquid glue to adhere this to an A6 card base that I ink-blended with lost shadow Distress Oxide.


I used the scalloped heart in the Sweet Scalloped Dies on Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger and ink blended it with salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxide. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and the same oxides. Once the heart was dry I stamped "You make life sweeter" from Sweet On You using Versafine Onyx Black.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet Cart CrittersSweet On You, and Warm Hugs. I cut the images out with their coordinating dies and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I used double-sided tape to stick the images to the card. I tied blue and white twine in a bow in the opening of the heart and attached it to the card base with double-sided tape. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! :) love the blending of the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like