Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Hi, hello

Hello Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with you today sharing some new Time for Tea designs inspiration to get your crafty mojo rolling! 

This card uses one die set along with one sentiment stamp. An easy but nice CAS card. The die I used is the Hey, Hello, Hi set and the sentiment is from the Simple sentiments clear stamp set.


I started by cutting a pink card base for my card which I then placed and die cut the shadows to both of the hi, hello sentiment. I then backed this with a black piece of card where I went on to die cutting the wording 4 times per word. These were all glued together to create a raised sentiment effect on the card!


Using the sentiment stamp I stamped that directly onto the card base with black ink before completing the card with a touchy of pretty sequins adhered with micro glue dots. An easy but sweet card to send to someone with a little note inside.


That's my card for today, I hope you like it. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like