Pages

Monday 25 March 2024

Thank You Card

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I wanted to create another thank you card and this time built a scene around the image of the bunny holding a bouquet of carrots. I thought it would be cute to create a little carrot garden.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

To create my background, I first took a cloud stencil and blended it with Scattered Straw and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides onto an A2 panel. I then took the Thank You sentiment die and die cut it out of the background.

I took a piece of gold cardstock and trimmed it down to fit the back of the background panel. I then adhered it to the back with liquid adhesive.

To create my garden, I die cut out a hill piece and a grass piece. With the grass piece, I blended it with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides. I then splattered it with white watercolor.

For the hill piece, I blended it with Gathered Twigs and Tea Dye Distress Oxides. I splattered this piece with white and brown watercolors.

I had a paper punch that create half a circle slits. I took that and punched it a few times across the hill piece. This is how I was able to put in the carrots.


To complete my card, I added the carrots into the soil. I then added the bunnies using liquid adhesive and foam tape.

I have been making more and more Thank You cards lately to have on hand to be able to say thank you with a homemade card. All of the products are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like