Pages

Friday 22 March 2024

I'm a Sucker For You


Happy Friday, everyone. DT Annalisa sharing a sweet pink card featuring the Sweet On You stamp set and the coordinating die set. I love the adorable critters holding all the sweets in this set.

I ink-blended kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry distress oxide onto white cardstock and added white watercolour splatter with a paintbrush. I die-cut this with the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Die.


With my Beautiful Blender Brush, I ink-blended squeezed lemonade Distress Ink onto the upper half of an A2 card base. I used the small heart from You’re Engaged and the twirl and xo tiny stamps in Sweet On You and stamped them onto the top section with squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide. I ink-blended to the bottom section with lost shadow Distress Oxide. 

I die-cut a piece of Pretty Pastels 6x6 Paper Pad with the edge die in the Sweet Scalloped Dies collection. I ink-blended spun sugar Distress Oxide to the edges of the patterned paper and used liquid glue to adhere it to the inked A2 card base. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet On You and Sweet Cart Critters and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I added double-sided tape to the back of the stitched hearts frame and pressed it onto the card base. Next, I used double-sided tape to adhere the mouse and sentiment to the card base. The remainder of the elements were adhered to the card using liquid glue.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like