Pages

Saturday 9 March 2024

Warm coffee with Kaja

 Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am showcasing a card that is simple to make, but it's super adorable at the same time!

Take a look:


I started out the card by stamping the cat and five coffee beans from the Warm hugs stamp set. Next, I colored the images in using alcohol markers and this time around, I decided to go with a no-blended look, which means that I only used one marker and didn't blend it.

I decided to use soft colors, so I used grays and browns. Then, I finished the coloring off, by adding some white gel pen details.

Next, I cut down a piece of blue paper with clouds from the Brighter days paper pad. I trimmed it down to be slightly smaller than my square card base.



I stamped out the sentiment in black ink that reads 'You warm my heart' that can be found in Warm hugs stamp set. I used gray paper which I positioned to the left part of the card base.

I glued everything on the square card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like