Pages

Friday 8 March 2024

You are the sweetest



 




Yeah it is Friday! And this beautiful day I (Debby)  have another sweet card especially created for my weekly post. I created this slimline with the “sweet cart critters” a deliciously stampset from the latest release. 



This time I started with the background, something I don’t do very often. I rolled first a slimline die trough my embossing machine and I stamped all the little candyjars and the lollipop in different distress oxide colors namely: Cracked pistachio, hickory smoke, fossilized amber and saltwater taffy. With these colors&water I splashed also her and there some splashes. 



While I letting this dry completely I started coloring the critters, and I gave them some highlights with my gelly rol pen. 


Time to cute out the letters and therefore I used thick foam sheets in black glitter ( spellbinders) and white cardstock. I colored the white letters in the same colors as we used in our background. I glued the letter together by leaving on the left side a little piece of black visible. 



After everything was dried very well I glued and taped everything together, and gave it a bright red background. I finished this card with the sentiment “You are the sweetest friend” which is from the same set. 


Ps the bees and butterflies are from the “I really dig you” set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like