Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Hello Tea Timers and welcome back to the Time for Tea Designs blog! Silvia's here today sharing with you a sweet birthday card.

I first cut a 5,5" x 4,25" rectangle from a white cardstock and I ink blended it with some  Distress Oxide inks in different colors using the new "Confetti" stencil to create different layers.

I then splattered with clean water, some inks loosened with water and I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink.

I stamped one of the cute mouse from the "Hello Cupcake" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies. I did the same for the sentiment that I heat embossed in white on brown cardstock.

Next I used the smallest die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" die set to create a woodgrain effect panel and I splattered with some Indian Nuvo mousse loosened with water.

I put everything together and this is my finished card.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the card.

I wish you an amazing day and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like