Pages

Saturday 25 September 2021


 Happy Saturday Teatimers it’s Design Team member Natalie here with a fun coffee card for you today. I don’t know about you but this has definitely felt like my motto this week but maybe with a cup of tea 🤫😂
I love that the Coffee Lovers set enables you to make some pretty latte art or add a sweet smiley face whatever matches you mood. 
I teamed the new coffee lovers stamp set with the square label dies. I cut out a card base from Kraft card by folding my card in half and then placing the die on the fold but with the cutting edge hanging over the top so it doesn’t cut that bit. I also cut a smaller one from some rich red, then an even smaller one out of cream card stock. On the cream I stamped out lots of coffee cups with brown oxide ink and added the heart latte art in the middle. 
I like to use the same colours through out so used the same red and Kraft card to paper piece the mug and take away cup. Then I coloured in the latte art with a little COPIC marker after stamping it on some white Copic paper and fussy cutting it and adding it to the middle. 
I adhered everything and finished up by adding some coffee beans and heat embossing my sentiment in white onto the same red card. It was such a simple and quick card to make which is so handy when you need a last minute one. I can't wait to see your makes with this set, don't forget to share it with us on social media like Instagram and the Facebook group. Also if you want to pick anything up in the shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10 Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like